Question of the day: 2012 was the year…
This week’s QOTD post is going to be a bit different. There are no right or wrong answers. I just want to hear from you and learn a little about what your year contained.
It doesn’t have to be a huge 25-point list or 4 paragraphs of information – it could be just one or two or five things. Whatever – as little or as much as – you want to share is completely fine.
What did you accomplish this year?
What did you learn from?
What were some of the struggles the Lord brought you through?
Is there anything you wish you would’ve done differently?
I’ll go first.
2012 was the year I…
- Transferred my church membership to another church closer to home.
- Taught myself how to play the guitar.
- Lost 20 pounds.
- Went on a 2-week vacation to Vancouver, BC, and a 7-day cruise to Alaska.
- Went to Florida for work.
- Became a “flegan” (a flexible vegan).
- Bought the sweetest, most handsome little puppy in the world!
- Graduated with my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
- Started my Masters Degree in Business Management.
- Lost friends I thought I would never lose, but gained new friends I wouldn’t trade for the world.
- Got in my first “bad” car accident.
- The Lord taught me what it meant to forgive people, esteem others better than myself, and let go of anger and bitterness.
- Went to my first Comic Convention ever and about died from happiness.
Posted on December 31, 2012, in Question of the Day and tagged 2012, Alaska, Bachelors Degree, Bitterness, Business Management, Church, Comic Con, Diet, Florida, Forgiveness, Guitar, Lose Weight, Masters Degree, Northwood University, Oliver, Puppy, QOTD, Question of the Day, Vacation, Vancouver BC, Vegan, Work. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.